GCBA Membership Has Its Benefits
The GCBA offers an annual membership. GCBA dues are $85.00 for lawyers and $50.00 for paralegals and other legal professionals. Annual membership in the GCBA provides you with the membership benefits below:
- 1.0 CLE at the monthly membership luncheon, with at least 1-2 hours of ethics annually
- Access to the GCBA website
- Listing in the GCBA Directory (coming soon)
- Invitations to social/networking events
- Email reminders for meetings and events
- Taking advantage of the CLE opportunities available through the GCBA will get you well on your way to satisfying your annual CLE requirements.
To be a member of the Grayson County Bar Association you must be a member in good standing with the State Bar of Texas or any other state bar in the United States or the Bar of the District of Columbia.